Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pinky and the Brain

This particular Saturday I woke up with a fire under my rear. I managed to get quite a bit done all before 11. Now, after going to dinner with a girlfriend, catching up, and even a trip to wally world I am relaxing with my husband. I have cup cakes in the oven and I feel exceptionally domestic/ “housewifey”. They are strawberry with confetti icing. Hopefully my cup cakes turn out as gorgeous as shutterbeans. Her examples were so tiny and cute! What an inspiration.
Once I'm done with the cupcakes, I unfortunately have to kick my brain in gear to grade papers. Maybe I'll procrastinate until tomorrow to grade?

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm glad you felt so domestic and content...its a good feeling, isn't it? :>)

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 
MrsH Quips. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino