Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spring Time Flowers


Yes, I am an art teacher and contrary to popular belief, that does not automatically make you crafty in all areas related to art. I know its hard to believe, but it is an extraordinary concept for some people to handle. However, even if I'm not great at using a specific medium, I do appreciate it. Case in point, this lovely necklace I found while surfing and sipping on my french vanilla hot tea. Gorgeous!
I have tried a couple of times to learn the art of crochet, but always fall short. Or in my last attempt, extremely long. All I could manage to produce was a lengthy, infinite chain. Maybe some day I'll get the patience to re-try. As for now I can only wish for someone I know with the talent to make me one. A.K.A my mom. Will she read this post? If not I guess there is always Etsy.
click here for pattern

2 comments:

Gabbi said...

Genius idea!

Also, you already have 70% down, the chain... :)

Anonymous said...

Hummmmm, mayber Mom will come thru for you! :>)

Post a Comment

 
MrsH Quips. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino